Monday, November 15, 2010

First Things First

I move often.  It could be that I'm always running away from something or that I'm always running to something.  But, since I've been with my partner (now husband) Jerry for 29 years, and we have been running away from or to something together for all that time,  I suppose it doesn't really matter.  We move often and we like to move.


Of course, that's not to say we don't find moving stressful.  We just find staying in one place worse.

So, we're getting ready for another move.  A big one this time.  In the spring of 2011, we will leave Southern California and head to Southern Spain.

And, although we've done lots of homework, planning, and 16-page spreadsheets in preparation for the big move, this post is another first step for me on that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit www.movingwithmitchell.com if you would like to comment or stay up to date. I stopped posting here and reproduced all previous posts, as well, 25 September 2018. Thanks!!!