Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Today On Show: The Rat Pack

Tuesday night, San Geraldo and I were in Málaga for a farewell dinner (until next time) with our nephew Matt and his wife Lindy. They fell in love with Málaga several years ago and we've been the lucky recipients of nearly annual visits.

To say that I adore, admire, love, and respect Matt and Lindy would be understating my feelings for them.

We took in Málaga's Christmas lights before enjoying another amazing dinner. While I sort through my 145 photos (whittled down from the original 221), I thought I'd share this shot of a club we passed. It really has nothing to do with anything except it had us all laughing.

SAY WHAT???

AFTER READING THE SIGN BY THE DOOR, MATT THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER
HAD THE MARQUIS READ: TODAY ON SHOW, THE PACK RAT

14 comments:

  1. Very 'wordy' to say the least! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to love and be loved
    Adore and be adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John:
      I was saying thank you (in my head and aloud) a lot!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Lindy:
      Come back! We can check out the Today on Show weekend this!

      Delete
  4. The sign is odd, really odd, but, since I once saw Sammy Davis Jr. live and I have been a huge fan ever since, I'm'a think about that second picture and play some Sammy for a while!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. mistress maddie:
      No wax here (except MAYBE that guy in the window). This is the real deal. The Rat Pack didn't die; it just moved to Málaga.

      Delete
  6. Just watched House Hunters International and they were in Malaga, which looked quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephen:
      It is beautiful. A producer from the show emailed me when we lived in Sevilla. She wanted to know a good time for a phone call. I gave her options... and she never responded!

      Delete

Please visit www.movingwithmitchell.com if you would like to comment or stay up to date. I stopped posting here and reproduced all previous posts, as well, 25 September 2018. Thanks!!!