Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Full Moon After Sunrise

There's so much work going on around us. Every day brings another noisy surprise. Stucco repaired. Buildings painted. Trees removed. Trees planted. Bricks being laid.

When I woke to this morning's hustle and bustle, I looked out the window and saw an unusual sight.

A clear view of the sun almost completely risen and the moon almost completely full.

(Click the images for full effect.)

A BIT AFTER SUNRISE.
I'M NOT SURE IF THIS MOON WOULD BE CONSIDERED A WAXING OR WANING GIBBOUS.
ADMITTEDLY, IT COULD BE CONSIDERED ONLY A CRESCENT.

17 comments:

  1. After he gets done repairing that crack in the sidewalk maybe he could tackle his own cracking issues???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for gibbous. Glad it wasn't full.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT is something to wake up to!! the sun, of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo.... I clicked on the sun to enlarge photo.... then wondered what the heck... the sun rises in the east, so couldn't be a moon in that photo... looked at the next photo... did NOT click on it to make it bigger.... felt kinda dumb even as I laughed... and am still laughing.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe he needs a shirt reading 'Crack Kills'??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Walt the Fourth:
      But I'm not crossing it in style.

      Delete
  7. Stephen:
    I really think you should clear these things with Mrs. C before you post them. (Snicker.)

    ReplyDelete

Please visit www.movingwithmitchell.com if you would like to comment or stay up to date. I stopped posting here and reproduced all previous posts, as well, 25 September 2018. Thanks!!!